7.23.2008

COUCH PILLOWS


I HEART BIRDS, I HEART TREES, I HEART BIRDS, I HEART TREES, ... I HEART BIRDS IN TREES!!!!!

I am also offering to cook to for anyone that will come view my room and give comments and advice! School is starting soon and I need a calming yet inspirational space to get through another year of school and work!! ahhhh HELLPPPP!!

These are some fun bird, and tree pillows! I think the 2 urban outfitter pillows are going to be purchased soon




row 1: curious bird ... from Etsy
row 2: kissy kissy, blue and purple tree ... both from Etsy
row 3: der baum sieben, modern bird ... both from Etsy
row 4: alena pillow tree, alena pillow bird ... both from Urban Outfitters

There are plenty I love from anthropologie but I can not figure out how to copy the pictures! BOOOOO!!!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

I'm in....I love these birdy pillows....I'm going to put together a post of other bird things I've found lately...