7.25.2008

SAY GOODNIGHT




I really like this comforter ... its so simple, girlie, and makes a statement! Its from Design Public ... but its very pricey!!! BOO! I also like this Anthropolgie one below! There are plenty I have found and really love ... but I have a few dilemmas ... so I am enlisting you to help if you can!



1.  I love the crisp white and its a major part of my room .... but Oscar is a little black chihuahua! So that makes keeping the white crisp a little harder! Not impossible ... just harder. 

2.  My room is already blue ... so it needs to flow. 

3.  I am not afraid of color ... I almost want either a ton of color or barely any. If that makes any sense. Super Simply or Completely Chaotic! I always contradict myself ... maybe thats my problem!

4.  I want to have money left over to spend on other parts of my room. 

Am I hopeless in ever finding the perfect bedding to rest  my little head on?

No comments: