3.28.2008

EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES

REASONS I HAVEN'T BLOG ...

-  School ( 3 tests and a paper this week)

-  Work

-  Mama B in the hospital

-  My room or lack there of since I have been residing in the living room for almost 2 weeks!

-  My fender bender/ really mean guy!

-  Easter holiday


Is this acceptable Jess?? haha




REASONS I AM HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

-  I am done my 3 test and my paper

-  Its the weekend and Jess's bday celebration is tomorrow!!!

-  Mama B is home and feeling good!!!!!!!!!!!

-  The floors/ painting will be COMPLETELY DONE by tomorrow!

-  Although my little fender bender was total drama ... the insurance company said it will probably be 50/50 which means my policy will not increase and I will get a $215 check to do whatever I want with ... since my car is not damaged ... and the insurance company also found out that the mean guy was lying!! HAHAHA

-  My sister is back in town and she totally cheered me up!! Although sometimes I want to kill her ... I freakin love my sister so much!! We had such a fun day on wed. -- I got her from the airport, we met my mom for lunch at Fellini's and the weather was awesome!!! Then we died laughing at the doc office. After we stopped at Creole Creamery for some ice cream and sat on the bench outside eating our huge waffle cones and homemade ice cream! then we got new make-up and we went tanning ...  thurs we got our eyebrows waxed too! Thurs I also had a lovely outdoor lunch with Jess and Kells ... who I also missed!! 


1 comment:

Jessica said...

alright, I guess this will buy you a pass...j/k

I'm glad things are getting better, and we will have fun at the party tonight!