3.10.2008

ROOM REPORT CARD ... IT'S BLUE

Painting is such a long tedious process, lots of TLC.  We are not completely done ... but it's blue now!!! I spent all weekend on a ladder with my little can of paint and my brushes cutting in everywhere. I never remember it being that hard, or taking that long. First we did the ceiling (twice), then I painted and cut in all the crown molding, then I cut in all the blue ... it was an 8-10 hr job for 2 days straight!! And we aren't close to putting away the paint brushes!! We still have the shelves to lightly sand and give a fresh coast of paint, luckily those will only need one coat!! Some other areas need to be sanded and everything but the ceiling needs a 2nd coat. But I am proud of it, and it makes me happy to know that I had a part in every detail of my room. So here is a little taste ... 





NEXT UP:
Sand needed areas
Paint Trim
2nd Coat Walls/ Crown/ Base
Ceiling Fan WOOOHOOOO!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Brit...It looks fantastic...how exciting!