3.18.2008

ROOM REPORT CARD ... CEILING FAN, TV



So it's finally getting to the point were I can get some new goodies for my room!! I have been living for almost 3 months without a ceiling fan or tv. My ceiling fan before had 2 speeds ... the first was about as powerful as someone trying to blow out their birthday candles and the second was hurricane force winds that knocked things over. So we ordered this awesome new Hunter ceiling fan on Sunday!!! And its got a remote ... SASSY!!! The tv is soon to follow, my dad knows someone that gets LG tvs at wholesale, so I am getting a cute little 20" LCD flat screen. This is a major upgrade from my former tv as well (it was 13" and was probably 13 yrs old). It tumbled to its death in January, by the hand of my lovely little sister.

1 comment:

kelli said...

I love the ceiling fans with remotes, I love remotes. I had one at my moms house and I wish I had it here. I like getting into bed with all the lights on. I am kinds scared of the dark.

Why do you need a new tv? Do you have some sort of problem watching dvds from your 13 inch mac?