1.29.2008

ROOM REPORT CARD ... CLOSET

Well I guess to fully appreciate this, you have to get a little Family History!! My parents bought this lovely house that I have lived in for nearly 21 years while my mother was pregnant with me. The first project on the house was my room, since it was the nursery .... the projects haven't stopped since. When its all done, there won't be a single room in the house that hasn't changed. We started with a 1 story 3 bedroom, 2 bath house with a den and kitchen. Now we have a 2 story, 3 bigger bedrooms and 2 that will eventually be upstairs, a den, dinning room area, kitchenette area, much bigger kitchen, 3 baths (1 will go upstairs), a carport, garage and a gardening shed. When everything is done, we will have added nearly 2,000 sqft to the house that the parents bought 21 yrs ago. 

ANYWAYS ....

This is the closet in all its new glory ... now lets all say a little prayer that it stays looking so pretty!!












I think I am going to get 1 or 2 more white bins, at least one to put linens in, as you can see I already have a blanket just hanging out on the bottom shelf. I think just one, so my exercise ball has a place to live too. I really love having all the little baskets for scarves, hats, belts, bathing suits, and some of oscar's things like his leash and sweaters. I was green too and reused the pretty victoria secret boxes from christmas to load full of cds and pictures too. 

NEXT UP:
Sand, Prime and Paint!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the boa! I have one hanging right in the middle of my clset as well. It makes me happy to loko at it.

I give you an A++++ on the closet!

Jessica said...

That looks fantastic..and so organized, I love it!