2.11.2008

MARDI GRAS 2008

Its been awhile ... quick updates!

This was the first year in a long time that I actually watched the parades .... and it was so much fun! Krewe D'Etat had me peeing in my pants laughing ... the floats were absolutely hilarious!! Yet, Muses is definitely my favorite ... its all women and it revolves around what women love most ... SHOES!!!! Their throws are the cutest ever ... although we did not catch one, they throw real shoes that are personally decorated by the krewe. Kind of like the Zulu coconuts. To learn more about my two favorites, visit their websites!! Endymion, Bacchus and Morpheus were also awesome ... great parties with great people! Although I do not have time for a full fledge Mardi Gras lesson today (since I have 4 big tests coming up) ... I will surely make time later! Especially since its such a huge part of New Orleans, and it pretty much kicks off festival season!!! Which I am super excited for and looking forward to blogging about! 


KREWE D'ETAT


   

   


MUSES


        
    


No comments: