2.11.2008

BABY PUMBA aka Paige Frances

In june of last year, my little cousin Parker (4 yr old) threw a penny into a fountain and wish for a little sister. Two weeks later his mother, my cousin Dede (who had been trying to get pregnant for almost 2 years), found out she was pregnant!! When Parker was asked what he wanted to name "his baby," he thought about it for a second and replied PUMBA MONKEY! Since that day forward the baby has been called Pumba. Dede wanted the sex of the baby to be a surprise this time, which was killing all of us and deep down I think everyone was hoping for a girl. Parker definitely wanted a girl and sure enough he got what he wished for!  Pumba aka Paige Frances was born Jan. 24th, 7 lb, 19 in! So I spent the last six days in Houston visiting. It was so hard to leave, I miss them so much already and who knows when I'll get to see them next. Its so weird to think Dede use to live around the corner and come over for dinner almost every night. She use to pick us up from school all the time and get french fries and frosties to dip them in! Then she moved to Lafayette, which was kinda cool when I was at LSU because I visited a lot and got to babysit Parker every once in awhile! Now they are just soooo far away!!! I know they are happy though, and miss us too ... so its all good!  So here are some pictures, most of the pictures I took were on Dede's camera ... so I will put those up when she posts them. We got some really cute ones of Pumba on her camera.




She was tired of the Paparazzi

 


He is so excited about his little pumba baby


Parker's favorite things to do was torture Oscar ... he was definitely ready to go home!


    Of course we took pictures right before we left ... my mom and ash would die if they knew I posted these! haha ... oh well ... its the only ones of us and pumba.


This is the closest to normal picture I got, he has stalling techniques! Once in Lafayette, I was trying to rush out to get to class and I turn around to find him bringing my bag back inside! This is why I almost cried when we left ... he kills me and the thought that Paige is going to be so big when I see her next!

No comments: