2.25.2008

THE BEST 21st BIRTHDAY EVER!!!

I had the best birthday weekend ever!!! It all started Friday when I got to work and my desk was all decorated!! Then lunch with a cake "shot." Dinner at Bourbon House with my cousins! Then the surprise party! I was so beyond surprised. I heard screaming and just thought it was some idiots yelling on a balcony ... just typical Bourbon. Then I saw Lacey looking up, so I looked up and realized that I knew all those people yelling! It was perfect!! Yall are amazing, I am so lucky to have such awesome friends and family! Saturday the family just hung out and we got sushi. Sunday we had party #2 at the house with friends and family ... made Maw Maw's gumbo and just hung out. I just wish I had more pictures ... so I will have to collect everyone else's ... that way I can remember this PERFECT BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!! Here are just a few. 











Special Thanks goes out to ... Mom, Dad, Ashley, Kelli, Jessica, Dante, Lacey, Leigh, Liz, and Meg!!!!!!  YALL ARE THE BEST!!! It was the best birthday present anyone could of given me! I hope everyone had at least 1/2 as much fun as I did!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you were surprised and I had fun...I know I did...Thanks for giving us an excuse to have a great party...

I can't get the image of you dancing at the Goldmine out of my hand...

Jessica said...

hand= head...I was totally thinking of Addie and her dance stamp when I typed that...

Brit said...

i am such an awesome dancer when i am plastered!!! it was awesome tho ... i just did not care! yall are sooo awesome! i mean it wasn't just a surprise party .. it was a surprise party on the best balcony on bourbon. i was totally caught off guard! anyway, i really can't thank yall enough