4.27.2008

BATHROOM

My sister and I have been wanting to redo our bathroom sooo badly. Well my dad was trying to put this off until next school year. Since Kaitlyn would not be here ... which I thought was a really bad idea because then I would be going through MORE construction during school. Well my dad had to redo some of the ceiling in the bathroom for the second floor and while he was doing this he stepped down and his foot went through the floor. I never thought I would say this (and will never say it again) but "GO TERMITES!!" They apparently ate up our sub-floor and now we have to get new flooring!!! SCORE!!! We also need to invest in some termite control ... which my dad keeps putting off until the house is done ... which could be in 10 years! But I am so excited about the bathroom!!


We want a piece just like this Pottery Barn one, my dad is in the process of pricing it out to see if it is smarter to buy the Pottery Barn edition or make our own!  Lets just hope this doesn't turn into a nightmare project! But this pieces with our footed tub ... I can't wait!!!!!!

No comments: