4.04.2008

ROOM REPORT CARD ... OSCAR

So this past weekend the floors and painting were completed!! So I finally got to move back into my room ... yayy!! Then on Wednesday we got our new mattresses ... big yayy!! After 21 years, I finally have a bigger bed! hahaha No more knocking Oscar out of the bed! Well when I went to brush my teeth and wash my face before jumping into my new bed ... Oscar was busy picking out his spot on our new bed. I have no idea how he did this, but it was soooo cute!! He is so funny ... while we were moving me out of my room a few weekends ago, my dad and I were taking all my clothes out because there was going to be an obnoxious amount of dust. Well as we are moving all of this, I see Oscar run in my room, get a toy and run in my mom's room. Then he does it again, and again ... he was picking up his toys and helping us move! hahaha 




1 comment:

Jessica said...

he is so adorable