4.29.2008

IT'S LOVE

I am falling madly in love with my room! I finally got my TV yesterday (I feel so cool now) ... its B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!! Its a 26 in LG and its got a nifty wall mount that allows me to see it from my couch and my bed! Now only if my cable wire wasn't accidently cut (dad) ... I could watch the Hornets game tonight! (which my parents are attending ... my dad is ecstatic)








 I also got my Pottery Barn Rug in today!! Let's just say Oscar is seriously in love! He played on the rug for hours while I studied today! Just see pictures below ... he was very excited about this addition. You can also see the wood floors that really came out awesome, my mom wants to redo the entire house with this satin finish! My dad looked at her like she was NUTS! Although there is still much to be done ... my room is really coming together! FINALLY, I am excited to spend time in my room! With school ending soon, I'll really have the time to add personal touches ... like pictures (which I really miss!! ... I haven't had a picture in my room since Katrina!)







He was getting in trouble for scratching the new rug. Which seems to be his new favorite thing.




No comments: